Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Toxic Mold Removal

The most annoying part of living in Florida is dealing with mold cleaning. Having a humid environment yearly florida is a breeding ground for toxic mold. I finally found a great mold cleaning product that claimed to be an all natural toxic mold removal product.

The all natural toxic mold removal product

I have to say I am very happy now that my cleaning mold headaches are gone. This all natural product smells great and also creates a clear blocking solution to prevent mold growth. The site that sells this natural product has helpful information and also offer links to mold inspection companies around the country.

I have done a bit of research for mold cleaning products and never was satisfied because was not sure if they were harmful products or contained chemicals. Safe Shield Mold Cleaning Solution is a all natural mold product that contains no acid, no bleach, no fumes, and destroys dust mites. So if you are having a hard time cleaining mold, safe shield might help. It runs about $12 for a 32 oz bottle and they also sell commercial products to mold removal companies. I am so satisfied with the product I recommend it to anyone.

Safe Shield mold cleaning solution is used on bath tile, grout, carpeting, dry wall, and just about everywhere else. Property Perfections recommends it not be used on marble, but just about anything else. The product has kept me far away from mold and I am super happy. The best mold cleaning product on the net in my opinion. Finally removed my mold headaches and I am thrilled.